Sonntag, 8. Juni 2008

Stuffing the stocking

So I'm thinking that taking along my 80Gb iPod is one of the worst things I could do, since I'd have another thing to worry about getting stolen and recharging it regularly.

So, with teeth gritted and muscle spasms, I'll be downgrading to my 1Gb piss-poor MP3-Player which uses regular AAA batteries.

But how do you go BACK to 1GB? It's like bloody "Flowers for Algernon"...

The selection process is going to take me soooo long, so I thought I'd start my shortlist straightaway. By the way, this is something I need suggestions for, so please feel free to add comments with music I should definitely take along.

1st and foremost: The Killers - Sam's Town (the entire album)
2nd: Something from Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope
3rd: A few Tocotronic tracks
4th: Editors - An End has a Start (some)
5th: a bit of Coldplay
6th: ...

I'm out... bugger!

3 Kommentare:

Rigó Jancsi hat gesagt…

My evil suggestion...
Band: The Wingless & Vigilante
Album: Metroid
Song: Final Exam

Mathias hat gesagt…

my cursor hovered over the bin icon underneath your comment, dear reader, for all of 10 seconds, before my attention was claimed by the drastically more welcome sight of a second goal for the Netherlands v Italy!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Matrhias,