Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008

T-4 weeks

Here I go! Well, almost. Another 4 weeks till I get to South America.

The actual itinerary is a closely kept secret; so closely kept in fact, that I suspect there never was one or that I've simply killed off the braincells associated with it over the course of the last week in Vancouver.

As far as I can tell, I'm off to
* Buenos Aires - long enough to find me a flight to Ecuador, preferrably Quito
* Ecuador
* Peru
* Bolivia
* northern Argentina back down to Buenos Aires for my return flight.

I'm planning on trekking some of the Andes, spending lotsa time on buses, getting to know the locals, spending hours on the loo with grumbling guts, seeing archaeological digs, swimming in hot springs, drinking my body weight (not every night), brushing up on my spanish, riding horses (maybe), losing weight in Bolivia, only to gain it again in Argentina, meeting more crazy Canadians, telling everyone why I have such a weird-ass accent for the thousandth time, taking lots of pictures and not getting my camera gear stolen (the rest they can have).

Keep reading for details.

Keine Kommentare: